Friday, July 25, 2008

A New Beginning


We've been married for almost a week!! We just got back from Banff this afternoon, we had a truly wonderful time!!  Thanks for everyone who came to the wedding, we appreciate all of your prayers, blessings, and support!  Just thought that we would post a few pictures of our trip, I will be putting on some wedding pics when we get them from the photographer.
Our hike through Johnston Canyon near Banff

A evening stroll down Banf Avenue.
Daniel and his girls... we got a good laugh out of this one!

Welcome to Banff eh?  Now we are true Canadians... 


5 comments:

Chrys said...

I have to start by saying congrats again, even though I've said it a million times! Your pictures are beautiful! I'm glad you had such a great time, and I look forward to hearing about your lives as a married couple! Your wedding was so fun and amazing, and I'm so honoured that I got to be part of it. I still have the bouquet I caught. Is it lame that I brought it all they way back from Sask with me? I guess I'm just a romantic, sentimental fool sometimes! Sorry for the long comment, love you both!

Yvonne said...

What great pictures! Glad you had such a wonderful trip - what a great start to the rest of your life together!:) Congratulations again - look forward to seeing the wedding pictures.

Kim said...

Congratulations! You guys definitely look like newlyweds! Glad you had a great honeymoon. When do you move? Your mon must be thrrilled having all her kids close by. Since when did Watrous become such a happenin' place? Love you and all the best!
Aunt Kim

Ruth said...

We are excited as well as we watch how God is going to use you.
We had a wonderful day on Sunday thank you for sharing it with us.

Mom

Charlotte said...

Congratulations! I love Banff and Jasper! Glad you had a good time :)