Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas Recap


It's hard to believe and a bit sad that another Christmas has come and gone, but it also means that baby's arrival is that much closer! We had a wonderful little holiday visiting lots of family, lots of fun, and LOTS of food!



Christmas breakfast at the Kesslers
We thought it was pretty funny how the baby got a stocking bigger than the rest of ours! Needless to say Bushman jr. is already getting spoiled by both sets of grandparents!

Family pics with the Bushmans, we had so much fun spending time with with our niece, Emma and our new nephew, Logan!

Our last Christmas as a family of two!

I have finally started to work on some of my baby projects, the first being getting some baby blankets sewn. I was able to catch some sweet sales at Fabricland and some online stores and I am looking forward to putting them to use! My next project will be out of my new Amy Butler sewing book that my mom and dad got me for Christmas, so excited!

This one for a boy, although daddy says that he's wrapping baby up in this no matter what the gender :)

This one for a girl, I love how plush the inside is!

And last but not least, a belly pic....

23 weeks

No comments: