Sunday, November 28, 2010

Christmas is coming!

December is nearing and I find myself ahead of the game in terms of getting ready for Christmas. I am pretty much done shopping for gifts and most are even wrapped sitting nicely under the tree! I figured I should take advantage of the evenings when I finally have some energy to accomplish something after a long day at work! I will be 18 weeks tomorrow and I can finally say I am starting to feel better, making life a lot more enjoyable!! It's also been very exciting to feel the little one moving around these last few weeks, what a joy to know a life is growing inside of me!! God is so good! I go for my second ultrasound this week, so we are very much looking forward to that. I will post some belly pics soon!
This weekend has been very exciting for us, we are an auntie and uncle again!! Tanya and Aaron had their baby Saturday morning and we went up to the hospital yesterday afternoon, so exciting!! I won't spoil the details, I will let the proud mommy and daddy share the news first!!
Well, I better sign off... it's just about gametime, GO GREEN!! (wow, never thought I would ever mention sports in this thing... my hubby will be so proud!)

2 comments:

Chrys said...

Yay for being ahead with Christmas! I finished all my shopping last week too. Such a great feeling!
I'm glad you're starting to feel better! Hopefully you'll have lots of energy to carry you through the Christmas season :)
Congrats on being an auntie again! That's so exciting!
Love you! :)

Yvonne said...

Good job on the Christmas shopping! We're just about done here, then it's on to the task of wrapping:) Congratulations on being an auntie again - so fun!! Can't wait to see some belly pics. Really hope your energy comes back in full swing and you can enjoy the Christmas happenings that much more. Thanks for updating!