Thursday, October 7, 2010

Wow!

I have an announcement to make, I guess the picture says it all! We are going to have a baby! We are so excited, God is so good! I'll admit, there was a time when I wondered if I would ever see that sight, my patience running thinner than it should've been. However God always seems to surprise me with His power when my faith seems to be lacking the most. We had been hoping for this miracle for quite some time and after a few visits to the doctor I was more-so anxiously anticipating a surgery date than a positive pregnancy test. But God had other plans, for which I am so thankful! My due date is May 2 (the day after my birthday!) and I am 10 and 1/2 weeks today. Yeah!! I am so excited for this adventure!

6 comments:

Vanessa said...

Congratulations!! So exciting! :)

Yvonne said...

I know I said it on facebook but congratulations Kim!! I'm so excited for you and Daniel; you're going to make great parents. I cannot wait to "meet" your baby.

Ruth said...

"His timing is perfect"
Love ya

Karis Brandes said...

I've told you this like 10 times already, but I am SO excited for you!!

Chrys said...

yay yay yay! I'm so excited for you guys! Isn't it awesome to see how God cares and provides for us just when we start to lose hope?
Congrats to you both again, and I can't wait to meet baby! :)

Lisa Lu said...

I know I said congrats on FB and I'm late commenting here but I just wanted to let you know that I'm reading and hoping that you get some time to update on how things are going and how baby is growing! Hope everything so far has beenn great!